Examine The Internal Culture Of Your Firm
The Culture Xray® is a powerful diagnostic tool that allows you to better understand your firm’s culture of business development. It shows you how your people rate your firm’s effectiveness in key areas of marketing, selling, leadership, and client service.
With this level of information, you can pinpoint specific areas that need attention. You will find gaps to be filled and strengths to build upon. You will have evidence to convince partners that focused action needs to be taken. You will have a tool to measure the progress of your major initiatives, and you will see how you stack up against other firms. Highlights of the Culture Xray® process include the following:
- It involves very little work for the firm or your lawyers. The survey contains only forty-one statements, is fully automated, and can be answered in minutes.
- It drills into key indicators of firm culture at the individual, group, and location level helping your firm isolate areas for improvement.
- It goes beyond marketing to cover a range of leadership, management, and business development issues common to law firms that you may not think of on your own.
- You don’t have to struggle to makes sense of it. Our professionals develop a summary, highlight major findings, and arrange a conference call with leaders to discuss the results.
- This type of data is a marketer’s best friend in that it is a benchmarking instrument that can be used year after year to track improvement.
- It was created by a former lawyer and marketing consultant who understands the key issues that drive business development in law firms.
- It is free!
Click here to view an example of a report that can be created using the Culture Xray®.
“At a TerraLex Americas Regional Meeting, David Freeman gave an outstanding presentation to more than 125 delegates. As Chairman of TerraLex and as a former Managing Partner of my own law firm I have attended presentations by many law firm consultants. This was one of the best. The research David presented opened our eyes to the uncomfortable fact that many lawyers are not aware of their weaknesses or strengths in client relationship management and practice development. He also offered simple and practical advice on how law firms can improve their performance in these critical areas. His Culture Xray® was a picture that was better than a thousand words of the usual law firm management consultant advice.”
– Charles E. McCallum, Chairman, TerraLex, A World-Wide Network of Independent Law Firms, and Fellow, American College of Law Practice Management